Readability:

Story:

Value of honesty.
Aug 29, 2018 05:25 AM 547 Views (via Android App)

Readability:

Story:

Hello friends my name is Rahul Kumar and today I am going to share my experience on honesty.

What is honesty?

According to me honesty maens to be truthfull in all aspects of life and it is the component of moral character which develop some good habits in a person's life, I think that it is necessary to be honest for himself as well as others because honesty develops some hood qualities in a person and make the person able to fight in any bad situations with full courage and confidence. An honest person os always known for his honesty. I think it is a quality which help a person to succeed in life or to get respect in the society.

Now the next question which is arrivies in our mind is that from where we can learn or adopt honesty in our life?

So I think that home and schools are the places were a children learn moral etics or values so thee should be some essential tactics which keep child close to moral values or morality. Because the youths of any country are the future of that country so they should given better opportunities to develop moral character or values so that they can lead their country in a better way.

Value of Honesty - Dr Spencer Johnson