87, Sapna Sangeeta, Indore 452003, MP

Pune India
Vadilal Tastes Good.No change since years
Dec 23, 2017 11:31 AM 598 Views

Having vadilal ice cream is just so good .Ice creams from vadilal are good and tasty .i never ever found anything wrong with the ice creams .I am using vadilal ice creams since around 5 years now and they have consistent quality and taste in there ice creams .

The sapna Sangeeta Mall is located in sneh nagar and is situated at the main road .The road is popularly known as the Sapna sangeeta road .Yes it has that weird name, but that what people call . I visited this mall on my trip to indore . Vadilal has its outlet there and the customer service is good .

we can have various ice creams in cones and of different flavors here .Lots of variety of kulfi, cornetto, chocolate ice-creams and ice creams in cones are available here .I also found flavors that not not generally available in the market stores .Since this I was a brand store, yes prices were a bit high then the local shops, but when we are getting lots of choices to chose from price dont matter at all.

I would say its worth visiting here once, if you are an ice cream fan, do come and taste the delicious tatses .So I would surely recommend people to buy from here.

Vadilal Ice Cream - Sapna Sangeeta - Indore