Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Money scam by selling fake travel leads
Oct 03, 2019 12:36 PM 305 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends,

its a long story, I found the vacation on craft by google ads, and submitted form. Later I got call from kapil soni, he said he is employee of company, he sent me a mail for 7500 rupees for domestic travel leads, somehow I agreed and I paid through current account, but from that day to till now, its been 2 month completed and there is no response at all.

Later I understand about vacation on craft agency, there is no such agency in noida, all people are fake and they have clear target to cheat maximum people in a month, and badly I was the one from thousand. I called them so many times, here is all dummy contact number to cheat people by selling fake travel leads 8168250936, 9518108438, 9671795714, even all mail id is fake and not working. Once you make the payment through paytm, google pay or bank, they are not in contactable area or giving fake leads for few days to build up trust.

but beware of those money making agency, totally fraud, even later I received a message from one girl, she said do whatever you want to do!

now understand, first they cheat people and later without tension living properly.

I would badly suggest, do not go with this company, or also dont go with any of travel leads company who selling such leads in low price. That's not possible. I wasted my 7500 but please you dont waste.

Vacation on Craft - Noida