Layout and Design:

Vrlpackersandmovers
Sep 08, 2017 06:17 PM 5533 Views

Layout and Design:

Fraudsters.Fraudsters.Fraudsters.Fraudsters

I have recently moved from Bangalore to Hyderbad and one thing I can certainly tell you that be aware of fraudsters. I have been fooled by people who claimed themselves to be VRL. I consistently kept asking are they belong the VRL group. And the shameless people Anil, Rajkumar kept saying yes till the time they the gave the itinerary which included their actual name.( vidanshu road lines). But as my entire luggage was loaded and I was in rush I have to make this adjustment and kept praying my luggage will reach. My worst fear came true and my entire fragile material was broken, few items missing. They delivered after so many calls. they came so late in the night that I could not verify all of my luggage. Once I started opening in morning I got to know about my loses. These shameless people did not pick my call. I called them from other numbers and than they have to talk. But all in vain, payment was made and now they were showing where they belong to. However I had tough time( made few phone calls to few guys who were able to pressurise them) to recover few of my stuff. But can you believe they opened your packets to take out stuff. I would suggest if you want to go through the similar pain than you can opt for these small players but otherwise prefer for brand( safeexpress /Agarwal packers) to avoid these kind of headaches and losses.

Even giving them rating of 1 would be above.

Fraudsters