9, 26, Taramani, Opposite To Tata Consultancy Services, 100 Feet Road Ramagiri, Velachery, KA

+91-8039515450

VLCC Adyar my second home !!
Feb 25, 2016 02:52 PM 20079 Views (via Mobile)

I have been availng their services past two years during which a sense of attachment has come in me, to this place.

The people here right from the head Amuda mam, Sheetal and Ranita Dr's, manager Shailaja, therapist Revati and Kala, the house keeping staff( Arpuda amma, Chitra.) each and every person in their own little capacity makes you feel at home, the moment you enter in.

That's the reason when am away for a week or travelling, I feel home sick to go back to VLCC.

Recently there was addition of two angels Preeti the physiotherapist and Gyatri the dietician when things became very very positive.The way Preeti handles the health issues, in particular, giving specific exercises for each part, as per the candidates requirements works out marvellously.

We are pampered well in the parlour section too.

Thr quality of products whether they are for external use or are edible items, is par excellence.

And off course there are offers throughout the year, so as per the purse, we finally end up being satisfied.

Like any other institution there are the negatives too, like water problem/ AC's not working/ less staff/ sudden change in bookings etc. HOWEVER, given the positives above, we have learnt to overlook the minor negatives.

I wish the services are continue in a similar manner, long live VLCC.

Write a Review on VLCC - Chennai