Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh India
Cheaters and Liars
Mar 29, 2019 08:07 PM 3745 Views

Whatever you do, do not believe the center head Reema(VLCC, HSR, bangalore). She will fool you with all her sweet talk and ultimately cheat you out of your money. Cheater and a liar!

I had taken a full body laser treatment package from VLCC HSR branch n bangalore in Sept, 2018 for Rs59000. The first session was done only on back and legs which caused extreme rashes on the back. Even after this I allowed VLCC to try a better machine, suprano, after they promised that it will not happen next time.

Then for 2 months they kept promising that they will bring the machine to the HSR branch. Each time they took an appointment, I reached the branch and then they informed the machine is not here or the technician is on leave. Did not have the courtesy to call and inform before. Even then I did not raise an issue.

Finally they told me getting the machine is not possible so in Dec I had to go to JP nagar brach which more than an hour away from my home. I was given the appointment for 6pm for the whole body(which generally should take around 4 hours including shaving time) but the JP nagar centre was not informed of the appointment. As a result the guard started banging on the door from 7.30 onwards to leave. the technician in a hurry only shaved the hair without a proper treatment. This service was also rendered useless.

Then Reema told me to wait for a month they are getting the suprano machine alloted to HSR branch. Hence I booked another appointment in Feb 2019, right before my wedding. when I reached there they told me that the machine was broken. Again they did not have the courtesy to call and cancel. As a result I did not get any treatment before my wedding

Therefore on 16th Feb 2019 I asked for a 100% refund based on VLCC's inability to provide a successful service in 6 months( sept, 18 to feb 19). As of now I still havent received it.

Complaints against Reema(HSR branch head):

1. No patch test was done for me before starting the service and selling the package. All other salons do that before asking to pay Rs 60, 000

2. Did not inform me of the no refund policy, infact promised me 100% refund

3. Ignoring my follow up texts

4. She lied to me saying that she has raised the request but corporate was not responding. But after talking to Nidhi Kappor I came to know that she was hearing about my case for the first time.

5. Then she also lied and told me that Ruby Sachdev(technical head) was holding up my refund. When I contacted her she also said that she was hearing about my complaint for the first time and told me that handling complains and refunds is not even her job description. Basically Reema was just misleading me and trying to hide her mistakes from the corporate for as long as she could.

VLCC - Bangalore