Gangtok, Sikkim India
Billing and loyalty points
Apr 23, 2018 02:16 PM 7112 Views (via Mobile)

I visited the kamanahalli bangalore branch for a laser session as I have paid for a package there. Like always the laser was not available they said it was out of order but when I decided to complain about to the Manager, the manager asked the receptionist, “who is she?” and the way she looked at me like I was a nobody who had come to pass time at their centre. How unprofessional!When I reacted, her tone changed and she started explaining that the machine would be available tomorrow as they actually don’t own a laser machine but borrow it from other centres. This was shocking. Furthermore she started blaming her colleague for not informing me about the same. Isn’t VLCC employees supposed to be having proper communication amongst themselves. Playing the blame game is of no help to the clients. The other thing is that not even one single hair follicle has fallen off my body after the past two laser sessions that I’ve had with them. Secondly, the Loreal hair spa was for Rs700 god knws how much taxes were levied that I was charged Rs943. I thought the GST was supposed to be 18%. When I asked for the bill to check the taxes they said the internet was down and that I would get an sms which till now I haven’t received nor a mail. Thirdly, I have around 600 loyalty points which they did not let me redeem saying they were not accepting loyalty points at the moment but strangely I receive messages every single day from vlcc saying redeem your points for hair treatments. I think its time I file a complaint to the consumer court forum because this is just another way to fool people.

VLCC - Bangalore