Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Bengaluru
Not user-friendly
Jun 15, 2017 05:34 AM 1424 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

I have been using both vlc media player and mx player in my smart phone because according usefulness, design and features mx player is best but imx player can't play all format videos like ac3 format but VLC can that is why I am using both VLC and Mx player in my mobile.

By storing these two applications on mobile cause memory wastage but I can't remove any of them if I remove vlc player I can't watch all format videos that is the best thing about MX player it can play all format videos.

Design and usability of vlc player is poor, vlc player is not a user friendly one, lot of bugs are there, software crash occurs repeatedly, it take too much time for loading thumbnails because they don't store thumbnail in memory.

So it's my humble request it is better to find another application which having better features of both MX player and VLC player.

VLC for Android