Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Alld India
Worthless app
Jul 28, 2017 08:39 AM 894 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

VLC media player is the popular software for computers as it is really best for them and it is a freeware Open source software.

Knowing this I downloaded the VLC app for my android phone, after installation it started scanning the whole SD card internal and external for music and videos and took really quite much time.

When I tried to play some HD videos it started showing problems and also it was unable to play some of my HD movies properly, unlike for computers VLC for android is nothing but a crap.

Also whenever I start the app, again it starts scanning for music and videos like the first time, after encountering such serious problems I just uninstalled the app.

Guys its a total waste and worthless product from Videolan.

However if I talk about its positive things,

The look and design of the App is attractive, one thing I liked, if you are watching some video in VLC and suddenly close the app then after reopening the app you can again resume the video where you left.

VLC for Android