Concept:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Sirsa India
Best media player
Nov 06, 2017 01:40 PM 725 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hello friends, I am using VLC player in my smartphone and I am really appreciated it.my experience with VLC player are.

First of all it is ads Free media player unlike other media player like mx which post too much ads while playing media.so it is much better than others media player.

It is well compatible with audio as well as different kinds of video player.it supports all formats of audio and video files.so it is much better than others.

It supports all heavy files like .mob format which other media player don't support.so it is far better than others.

Search options make VLC player more faster.we can easily search which media file we want to play.it is best in class.

There is no hanging or lagging while playing any audio or video player.others like mx player which starts hanging or lagging while playing media files.so it is much better than others.

There are other options available like setting, equalizer, refresh etc which makes it so geniune and smooth while playing media player.

As discussed with above points I found it very valuable and smooth which can easily operated for playing all kinds of audio as well as video files. I really like it and recommend everyone to use it.

VLC for Android