Picture & Sound Quality:

Indore India
Low Picture Quality
Jan 10, 2018 06:21 PM 5608 Views

Picture & Sound Quality:

VK Digital Network is new in the field of DTH Operators. I just wanted to review that that just because I used is very earlier.

I would like to start with its major problem which is THE PICTURE QUALITY OF THIS DTH. One could simply say no this sevice provider after using it a while. This DTH is NOT IDEAL FOR HD TVs. Because the picture quality is very poor and if we use them in Above 32'inch Screen, then we would find that picture quality gets worst. They are only ideal for those who are still using CRT TVs but it is never recommended for earlier TVs.

Another thing which annoys an user a lot is the SIGNAL ISSUES by which one have to face interruption. This also the main problem of this DTH Operator. Signal strength is very low and I also think that this can also be the major issue behind poor picture quality.

Because of these issues, I think that its not a right choice for those who are thinking to buy it. Therefore would never recommend anyone to buy it as it seems very outdated type of dth operators.

VK Digital Network