103, Bangur Avenue, Kolkata 700055, WB

+91-9836629483, +91-33-25741544

Tasty & fresh sweets, especially on occasions
Aug 04, 2015 10:23 AM 1350 Views

I got the chance to taste sweets of VIP Sweets shop few years ago while visiting my brother’s house with after Diwali. Though I do not eat much sweet but I can surely say that the taste was really good as I like few sweets which mainly include rasgulla, chum-chum, ras malai, mawa kachori and barfi.

I have tasted little stuff like rasgulla and barfi. The taste was really good with real flavor and true aroma. After few months, my husband bought sweet from this shop and everyone liked the taste at home. This time we tried gaajar ka halwa and besan ki chakki.

The tasty was sweet and pulpy. There are more than fifty varieties of sweet at this sweet shop which all you will like with its unique taste and appearance. There are some sweets according to season as well. It is not a restaurant type.

Rather it is a sweet shop where people take the parcel. However, few chairs are there to try some stuff then and there only. They have bulk orders for occasions as well like festival, events, celebrations etc. The service is pretty fast enough by the staff members as they are sufficient in numbers. It is good place to try new type of sweets.

VIP Sweets - Bangur Avenue - Kolkata