Fabric quality:

Khordha India
PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT MEANS LOSS OF MONEY
Sep 21, 2017 11:32 PM 7217 Views

Fabric quality:

Hi everyone .This soumya sharing his personal experience towards this VIP bags . My mother had gifted me VIP bag before 4 months that cost was 6500 rupees only. and that time I am very much glad to use this product because my friends tell me that VIP bags has very much good fabric quality's i.e sexy look and also water prove. That day I am very much happy when my college reopened I go to my hostel with this bags. As that is a rainy time After few days I found the faults of this bag . That day was very disappointing for me because when I found that the bag is not a water proof one, for which my valuable certificate gets damaged by the rain. the bag was not protect to my documents . As there is clearly written in the bag is water prove . Dear friend's I faces this type of problem in my life so if you interested to buy this type VIP bags please don't buy this type of bag .THANK YOU.Have a good day.

VIP Bags