Fabric quality:

Surat India
Legend vip brand bag
Nov 24, 2017 05:59 PM 4862 Views (via Android App)

Fabric quality:

Hi guys.

The vip brands was very old like 1990s the vip was veru popular brand at that time and now a days.

The brands was very famous for all our indian people that think our castomer was to many only and only purchased this vip bag brands.

This vip bag was build quality was very hard used to fabric material in there bag and trolly bag.

Which was looking awesome quality and hard material used in the bag and trolley bag.provide a large space bag in the with differnts extra pocket.

Only one time purchasd this bag then 5 to 8 year diffinetly was running very easliy with excllent. Condition.

At offer time there was some dicounts that time I was purchased 2 trolley bag at vr maal surat.

The price was 5k but in discount time 20% off so I have used my bag at my tarvelling time.such a good qualiy bag with high fabric material.

Thanksnn