Fabric quality:

Jajpur India
VIP-very bad impressive product
Sep 19, 2017 06:06 PM 6923 Views

Fabric quality:

Hi everyone now I am going to talk VIP bags. My father was give me VIP bag in 1 year ago that cost is 9300 and that time I am very much happy because my friends tell me that VIP has very much good fabric quality's and also water prove. That day I am very much happy when my college was open I go to my hostel with this bags. After 2 or 3 month gone the bag's fabric was slowly slowly turned out. That day was very disappoint day for me. At first when I open the bag there was a book under the bag there are clearly written the bag is water prove but friend's the bag is not water prove. I faces the problem that was rainy day when I came to my home the bags closed the rain water my clothes and my books are dry. Dear friend's I faces the problem in my life so if you want to bought the bag at first you know about the bag and you can save your money.

VIP Bags