Medical Care:

Mumbai India
Superb & Royal Shopping Experience at VGN !!
Sep 04, 2015 01:10 AM 46980 Views
(Updated Sep 04, 2015 01:15 AM)

Medical Care:

VGN is one of the famous jewelers in Dombivli and have few branches in mumbai, they are famous for South Indian designs so I had been to this jewelers with family.

We selected two pair of bangles and a necklace for my mother and I bought 2 5gram gold coins, kind of investment and it was a pleasant experience shopping here.

Decor of this jewelers is really good with nice cool atmosphere & felt very cosy. Very spacious and proper sections are made according to the ornaments, enough space for even big family to sit around and select ornaments.

The staffs greeted nicely and supplied chilled mirinda & coke also plain water who prefer that. Though 2 3 families where present at that time there were enough staff to deal with all, two staffs very calmly and politely showed us more than 30 designs of bangles. Though I was impatient as my mom was going on checking designs the staffs patiently showed more designs.

Bangles we bought were of classic traditional South Indian design  with nice finish, all were happy with the designs. Variety of designs are available in different styles to attract you.

And customization options are also available according to your ideas and possible designs which can be registered, though you get ornaments after weeks we only need to pay according to the rate on registered or booked date.

Then there were fascinating collection of necklaces of traditional, classic, simple and modern types all different alluring designs are available. The floral and classic native designs were really beautiful and selected a simple design necklace which was elegant. Even small designs were very precious & finished magnificently.

All ornaments were packed in sturdy gorgeous & secured Boxes.

The best part is that they didnt charge any making cost as we bought ornaments in the month of August, we got to know that they dont charge any making charges on the month of August which was icing on the cake.

All charges are pretty transparent and the accountant dont mind if you ask any doubts, they cleared and talked nicely to me.

Even after sale services is very good as I bought 2 gold coins of 5 grams for investment, I went to cash them last week as price of gold went up and they gave me cash on the spot according to the current or dat days gold rate but deduct 1% on each gram, still that gave me a considerable profit as the VAT paid while purchasing reduced my profit.

Best Part-

Variety of collection, specially the traditional South Indian Designed ornaments are very rare to obtain in Mumbai.

No Making charges  on August month which really reduces the bill a lot, almost 4 to 5 percent of making charges are normally charged, so you can save a hefty sum in that case.

After sales services are also very good.

The way they treated us, though there were several customers they treated us really well.

The staffs are very helpful and dont talk much like convincing and force to buy stuffs.

They themselves showed the BIS mark and quality check details are provided which gave a trustworthy feeling.

I dont know if every Jewelers provide on the spot cash for the gold coins, mostly all provide Checks. So this spot cash facility is very handy if you are investing in gold.

Some Precautions-

Please keep the bill safely if you buy to resale later on.

Dont break the seal or cover of the Gold Coin which comes in a ATM card like card.

Overall a very good experience at the VGN jewelers and would definitely recommend others if you want to shop comfortably and specially if you wish to purchase South Indian designs.

Will definitely suggest others this jewelers.

VGN Jewellers - Dombivli - Thane