1, 1, Rani Market, SM Ali Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9432957280, +91-33-25923901, +91-33-25923902, +91-33-25949090

8/B,Sukanto Saroni,3Rd Lane,Nc Pukur,Barrackpore,West Bengal,700122,India India
Worst cafe you ever seen
Jul 23, 2018 06:24 PM 454 Views (via Android App)

Today I tell you about the worst

cafe of barrackpore.

1) The cafe named 'V Cafe' have worst coffys and soft drinks.Last friday I went their to take a coffy but I don't know that time that this cafe making coffy by milk in which added died mosquitoes and ants.I think the coffy was about 2 or 3 days old.

2) The presentation of this cafe is very bad.Last friday when I went there I sat on a chair which was broken and the tables were un washed and durty.

3) The ambience of this cafe is worst because the cafe is durty every where.The cafe has no dustbin so every person throwin their cups every where.

4) The castomer survice is also worst.One day when I went their I sat for 30 munites but no waiter gave me a menu card.

5) The coffy of the cafe is also castly.One day when I went to this cafe I told to give me a cup of coffy and then when I wanted to khow the cost then the waiter told that it was 250 rupies only.

So I telling to all friends to don't go to this cafe

PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE.