1, 1, Rani Market, SM Ali Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9432957280, +91-33-25923901, +91-33-25923902, +91-33-25949090

Khardah, West Bengal, India India
One of the best in the area!!
Jul 15, 2017 06:39 PM 1283 Views
(Updated Jul 15, 2017 06:44 PM)

Situated close to the Barrackpore railway station, V Cafe has been a preferred restaurants for people in barrackpore for years now. One of the older restaurants in the area, which has seen a recent surge in the number of restaurants. Location and ambiance wise, the place is perfect. You might find the place a big small, but then your primary motive is to eat.

The place serves both food and drinks. Not all brands of alcohol are available as they say in the menu, but most are generally available. The food is what differentiates this place. I have gone there 5-6 times, and all were memorable visits(I did break a glass last time). I remember the special biryani I had there last time which had egg, mutton and prawns. I never had prawns in my biryani and that was something new. If you have not been to this place, then definitely it is worth checking out.

The pricing is moderate, not very cheap. There are cheaper restaurants around the area but then again it is the food that matters. Feel free to experience the place.

The customer service was ok. Nothing to write home about The waiters were generally well informed.

As a whole, it is in my opinion value for the money you spend

V Cafe - Barrackpore - Kolkata