1, 1, Rani Market, SM Ali Road, Barrackpore, Kolkata 700120, WB

+91-9432957280, +91-33-25923901, +91-33-25923902, +91-33-25949090

Kumarkunta Street Kadapa (Ap) India
Good
May 13, 2018 09:25 PM 395 Views

It used to be an exceptionally built up to put among the youngsters back when I was 5 yet from that point forward the quality has beyond any doubt decayed.

A night with my family, we had attempted the majority of the eateries in the area aside from Vcafe consequently, we came to there at around 7 at night.

The eatery was moderately un swarmed.

What we requested:

1. Chicken candy - The taste was unquestionably not terrible. It could have been something more, yet it was superior to huge numbers of the spots that I had as of late.

4/5

1. Chicken malai tikka - It was dry, out of flavors and there was no malai that I could talk about. I needed to bite them hard and swallow them down with a glass of water. So. NOT prescribed.

2/5

1. A tooti fruity frozen yogurt - The consistency was very much kept up. The dessert is something where a large portion of the eateries can't turn out badly.

However, it was not terrible. The natural products appeared to be new and the vanilla frozen yogurt was great.

3.5/5

The administration was absentminded and moderate. God knows what, the eatery was not swarmed by any stretch of the imagination.

The Ambience is exceptionally normal.

It was an alright-ish encounter.

V Cafe - Barrackpore - Kolkata