Was the tour operator helpful:

Jan 31, 2011 01:34 PM 3264 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hi this is Sonam from Delhi. I wanna share my experience in Uttarakhand where I enjoyed my honeymoon. It was only due to efforts of Uttarakhand Tour & Travels who provided me a best Uttarakhand Tour Package at very reasonable rates. I and my husband shall always remember this tour. Uttarakhand Tour & Travels made over tour a memorable tour.

We started from Nainital stayed for 2Nights and 3 days After enjoying a lot in Nainital we went to Ranikhet where we got an opportunity of  seeing Himalaya beauty. We stayed there for 2 Nights and 3 days. Thereafter we went to Kausani where we saw snow covered peaks of Himalayas Gandhi Ashram Ana shakti Ashram and many more. Kausani is known for The view of Himalaya. Stayed for 2Nights and 3Days thereafter reached to Almora a beautiful city in the Lap of Himalayas enjoying natural beauty we went for famous shopping center of Almora. I have never seen such a big shopping center on a altitude of almost 2200 ft. in the Lap of Himalaya.

Thereafter we went to see Jim corbett National Park where we saw the wildlife in its natural living. I liked a lot the calmness of Jungle and enjoyed the sound of Ram Ganga River. Thereafter we went back to Delhi. I am really thankful to Uttarakhand Tour & Travels for making my honeymoon memorable.

Uttarakhand Tour and Travels - Delhi