All services is great
May 11, 2016 02:29 PM 2267 Views

I had shifted my  household goods and my car from Jammu  to Mumbai  and I was looking for a reliable packers and mover. Than on of my friend had recommend me to try Uttam Cargo Packers and Movers . My friend had shift her household goods from .Pune to Bangalore and from Bangalore to Mumbai and both the time she a very good service from Uttam Packers movers so she recommend me to try this company.

I had went through the website( Uttampackers.com) filled an online form. After some time I had received a call from there Relocation manager and he answer my all the queries. Next day he visited my home, survey my entire home and gave me quote. There quotation was not too high not too low. Based on my friend recommendation and there positive good reviews by there previous customer's I had booked my consignment with Uttam  Packers & Movers.

Packing day there 6 member of team including a supervisor arrived to home and they start packing. There packing was superb and they packed my entire stuff very nicely. After packing they loaded my stuff into a close body container. As per promised they delivered my household goods and my car in 6 days of time safely and time without damage.

Based on my previous experience I would recommend to those people who are looking for packing and moving company can try Uttam cargo  Packers & Movers

Uttam Packers and Movers