Best prizes ,Good services
Feb 19, 2017 01:07 PM 1783 Views

Good and fast services

When you are transferring our household goods or car from one city to another city we need to ensure that we should select a reliable & good packers & movers. . 100% your stuff will be damage while transit. I had the same experience in previous move.

After so many research to find a reliable & goods movers one of my relatives has been suggested me to try UTTAM PACKERS AND MOVERS. This time I have to move my household belongings including my car from Tamilnadu to Leh ladakh

I go through there website filled an online quotation form. I had received a call immediately from there Relocation Expert and answer my all query. Within an hour there survey executive has visited my house, survey my entire household goods and gave me a economical quote. There quotation too high and not too low, but competitive. Based on my relative recommendation and there very good & positive I had booked my shipment with UTTAMPACKERS & MOVERS.

There team has been arrived on given date & time and they bring enough branded packing material. There packing was superb and they packed my entire stuff very nicely. After packing they loaded my entire stuff very carefully.

As per promised they delivered my household goods and my car on promised date. There unloading team from there Leh Ladakh branch has been unload and unpacked my entire stuff nicely. I got my car and my household goods very safely without any damage.

Excellent service by UTTAM Packers & Movers and recommend to all of you.

Uttam Packers and Movers