Reliable services
Jun 30, 2016 12:06 AM 1866 Views

We are shift my household Goods and my car from Srinagar  to Bangalore and I was looking for a reliable Packers and Movers. Than one of my office friend had recommend me to try Uttam Cargo  Packers and Movers.

My friend had shifted his household goods from Pune to Mumbai and he got a very good service so he recommend me to try Uttam cargo Packers and movers.

I had went through there website and filled an online form. After sometime I had received a call from there Relocation Manager. He answer my all queries. Next day he visited my place and gave me quote. There quotation was not too high not too low but competitive. I had some lowest quote also from other vendors but as I was looking for good service so I had booked my consignment with Uttam Cargo Packers and Movers.

There packing was an excellent and they packed my entire stuff very nicely and loaded well. Same day they picked my car also.

As per promised they delivered my goods and my car in 4 days of time without any single damage.Based on previous experience I would recommend to those people who are looking for reliable and good Packers and Movers can try Uttam Cargo  Packers and Movers.

Write a Review on Uttam Packers and Movers