Parking:

Crappiest website of all
Aug 22, 2012 01:14 PM 3200 Views

Parking:

Store Range:

I have bought around 5 sarees from utsavfashion till now. For the first 2 sarees they were very prompt and responsive. But once I ordered a saree under the Ready to Ship category. Even after 2 weeks there was no response from them. I kept using the Live chat option to understand what is going on but the customer care guys just gave me standard answers like "we are very sorry for the inconvenience cause" and "we have forwarded your concern to our department". I finally got fed up and requested for cancellation. Even getting the order cancelled took another 2 weeks. I had ordered the saree on 17th July and till date I have not received the refund into my account.

For another saree I opted for Cash on Delivery. Even that was under Ready to Ship category. It's been more than a week and they are still saying " we would be shipping the item within 1-2 days". I have requested for cancellation but I am not expecting any response any time soon.

Thank God I opted for COD for this one. So they can take as long as they want to cancel the order.

Write a Review on Utsav Sarees - Jaipur