Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

A rich fragrance which stays in your heart
Aug 03, 2015 10:58 PM 2147 Views
(Updated Aug 03, 2015 10:59 PM)

Bottle Design:

Lasts for:

Brand Appeal:

Compliments Received:

I love fragrances which are mild and long lasting. Fragrances which gibe a lasting impression are the ones which everyone desires. I found these amazing qualities in Usher.

I had received the complete gift set which included after shave and shaving gel. But I would like to tell you about the perfume which I received in the set.

Usher fragrances provide a varied range of choice for men. From Melon to Musk, from top to base notes, a person can choose according to his desire. Even middle notes are available like blue lavender. Now the choice of perfume depends from person to person, but my personal favorite is Musk.

The mildness of musk fragrances just wins my heart every time. Usher He Musk fragrance is quite unique as it lasts for an entire day.

It doesn't affect the skin, instead blends in with the odor of our body. People tend to notice the unique tinge of the perfume, because one of my friends had asked me the same the other day.

For a long lasting and awesome fragrance I would recommend Usher Fragrance. Not only it's good for personal use, but you can also gift it to your friends. As Usher is not only a popular fragrance but also a Pop Singer.

Usher