Handy:

Usha

Delhi India
Best Stitching Machine
Feb 24, 2016 04:46 PM 8138 Views
(Updated Feb 24, 2016 04:46 PM)

Handy:

Usha sewing machine is perhaps the oldest sewing machine brand in India. Considering its quality and reliability and also on a long pending demand of my wife, last year I bought Usha Electric Stitching Machine from a show room.

Now, my wife is very excited and does her all domestic stitching work on this machine. She also makes design and pattern on her clothes. This is also useful for picco and fall of sarees. She makes useful bags from unused old clothes with this machine, which saves our money. We are getting worth of our money spend on this machine.

This machine is low weight and easy to carry from one place to another. It is very easy to run the machine. This is fit for sewing and stitching of light and heavy clothes both without extra labour. The price of the machine also very genuine and affordable as compared to other brands quality. A very useful equipment for every home.

Write a Review on Usha Sew Lite Delux Automatic Sewing Machine