Handy:

Usha

Usha sewing machines are not good
Aug 11, 2012 09:40 PM 18775 Views

Handy:

Bought "Usha sewlite" sewing machine through Homeshop18.com online. Since it was delivered, it is not working. When I plugged in it did not turn on. I thought maybe I am not doing correctly and called customer care. They gave a mobile number to get demo in Bangalore. When I called that number, they told demo cannot be given. After that I took the machine to Usha world show room, even there the machine did not turn on. But they did not rectify.

Again I called the customer care, they sent a representative who came home and as usual he could not fix it. I took it back to the showroom and it is lying there. Its been one month since I bought the sewing machine. I do not have enough time to go to consumer court, so submitting an online complaint. Atleast others can refrain from buying it. Their sewing machines are not good and service is the worst thing.

I knew Usha was a good brand, after buying their sewing machine I got to know that they are good only in fans. Don't buy anything else other than fans. They are using their brand value and trying to sell bad quality products.

Thanks