Handy:

Usha

Awesome product..... value for money!!!!!!!!!
Sep 06, 2016 06:14 PM 1889 Views

Handy:

Hi,

I used it once when my Mom was not at home. I made lassi with it and the experience was superb as it is not making that much of sound was expected.

The operation was very smooth and it is easy to use. After that I became fan of it and power consumption is also very less that prevents the extra cost of electricity.

My Mom uses it for all day work in kitchen like lassi making, shakes and some kind of grinding also. As per her its gripping is very good and also light weight with minimum vibrations.

It is very easy to clean it, just put into the tap and open it everything will be fine after that. Design is also very good and stylish.

Regarding its service and support I can't say anything as I have not used the service till now it is working fine from last 1 month. But I hope that the service will be very good as it belongs to a big brand.

As per our experience this blender is value for money(Paisa vassol)!

Usha NutriChef -01 200 W Hand Blender