Cooling and Sound:

Apr 19, 2017 01:37 PM 2855 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I friends,

I had bought a new usha cooler yesterday to tolerate the heat of this summer, but really it is awesome product from usha, it is cooling my big hall in less than 15 mins, it is affordable by every one, one of the best product by usha coolers company. it has good speed controllers with which we can control the speed. it has 20 litre water tank which will be sufficient for whole day and night

It has a nice fan, with good condenser and rota tor as well a water motor, which is not even making noise, it has the best cooling capacity, simply to say it will replaces air conditioner, I feel that I had purchased a best product. at a very low price, to overcome these sunny days.

any one can purchase usha company products which are trust worth, they make good products and give good customer support, I really satisfied with what I afford this cooler made 100%worth. it came with 1 year manufacturer warranty.

Write a Review on Usha Lexus PC2214A-Personal Cooler