Handy:

Usha

Patna India
Bad Customer Support.
Apr 15, 2016 09:13 AM 5796 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I have purchased this juicer mixer grinder generally to make juices previous year. And this is a branded product from Usha, which is good in motor. I have expected this from Usha. Firstly, This product is very costly as comparison to other mixer juicer grinder. And the worst thing that, I got the defect piece of grinder then, I underestimate that issue because I am not in use of grinder. But after that, while making juices I found that blade is not working properly and not able to make perfect juices.

And also some of the juices got scattered on the top of the lid and not able to get whole juices and facing difficulty to clean it.

I called customer care they aksed to send the product and answered them not to send, and asked them to send a technician but no one replied on this issue and again I complained then a technician came who have address issue of my location and called me several times for searching my residence. Then he repaired it and the product is under warranty so, I don't have to pay any amount. But after two days the issue was found again that the blade is not working properly and again I explained my issue to customer care and no one replied till now.

The customer support is very pathetic of Usha in my city. I would suggest not to buy this product. It wouldn't worked properly and I wasted my money.

Usha Lexus JMG-1842