Handy:

Usha

bangalore India
Usha lexus iron not recommended
Sep 12, 2010 11:26 AM 12300 Views

Handy:

USHA SRIRAM INDIA - one of the most prestigious consumer durable brand in INDIA is loosing its USP of service and customer service.

Usha lexus iron is sad.. I had bought the iron about 4 months back and have had a technical gag and have tried calling several numbers to get the service center number. Upon getting the number all I could get was that there is only 1 service center for irons and that is in chamrajpet.. which is almost 25 km from where I stay. The regional mgr ASIF is also not ready to help -- he is fine if I complain to HQ, Even after complaining at the HQ nobody responds..

I will never buy any usha appliances and will strongly recommend my network to stop buying any usha product.. you guys also should stop it until they improve there after sales services... email me at veg.kumar@gmail.com to know more/

usha lexus iron is sad.