Handy:

Usha

Pune India
Bad mixture
Mar 25, 2016 10:57 PM 5782 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

As I would see it Usha Lexus JMG-1842 is not such a super item. I am stating this benefit of my involvement with this item. I am not fulfilled by the item. I purchase this item before 7 months. Also, around then I bought it in around 3500/ - and now it turn out to be exceptionally chafing thing for me. In seven months I got 2 time botches in it and I took it to administration focus then the proprietor of administration focus encourage me to purchase another and the conduct of the proprietor is likewise not great. Also, at the administration focus there is pool of offices. I got around loss of 800/ - by its mix-ups.

Furthermore, it is not an unwavering item by Usha. I totally not concur with this present item's administration. Its cost is likewise too high seeing the items administration.

Usha Lexus JMG-1842