Handy:

Usha

Jamnagar
Usha LTR Usha Oven Toaster !!
Aug 27, 2017 05:00 PM 2166 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I buy this Oven on the 19 april 2016 from the crystal mall , Jamnagar by paying rupees 8, 999.

I want to tell you that I am unable use this oven properly this is because this problem :

a) The oven design is not proper due this design the proper heating inside it is not proper at all.

b) The oven were providing good heating inside in due too this my food inside it were not properly baked.

c) The oven is not durable at all. This is because the on the day 12 November 2016 I forget to switch of the oven and within 15 mins the oven get blast in my kitchen and the food inside it get spread at all in my kitchen .

d) The services of the Usha company were not good at , the attitude of there employee is not good at all.

e) The power consumption of this oven is too much high according too me daily use of the 30 mins the charges were near about 500 per month which is too much high.

So, rather than buying this oven you should prefer Whirlphool oven they were efficent and awesome.

Usha LTR Usha OTG 3619R 19L Oven Toaster Grill OTG