Handy:

Usha

Ramgarh Bhurkunda India
Avearage quality by usha
Feb 18, 2016 06:06 PM 8292 Views (via Android App)

Handy:

I am sharing this review on my persional experiance with this usha janome stitch machine. Since more than one year we are using this machine and don't get full satisfaction. The quality is not good after using and many times stop working when we do any work on it this product I don't like by usha. I am very disappointed with usha because usha is a very brand in this buisness and this product quality is low.

Anyway here is some information about this product about what company gives in it - Plug and stitch and this very compact and portable uses in my family of this machine straight stitch, 4 step button holo, arm circular stitch , auto trip bobbin winder. single touch reverse stitch and a motor of 60watt given in this machine. company giving good features but I don't understand why the stitch quality is not so good. in till date I understand that comparing anything before buy the products after comparison we get good products for using and quality of their works are also have good.

Usha Janome Stitch Magic