Handy:

Dear Friend's/Mouthshut.com,

Details of the complains -

1st Complain No.: C14072801376 with Refno 133 on 28th July 2014

2nd Complain No.: C14092200855 with Refno 998 on 22nd Sept. 2014

Above are the two complain details that I have made.After the first complain company without

any information rejected the complain without any reason.No one contacted from the company side.Then I log 2nd complain still no response from the company.I don't know why company is not responding but from now onwards I makeup my mind that I will never purchase the usha product in future and also will not suggest anyone.

This complain is regarding the Usha Janome Stitch Magic Sewing Machine parts(Feed Dog).When I purchased it from Patna, from company/dealer side no one came to home for demo, it is mandatory by the company as far I know.These machine are expensive and parts are not available at the retail stores.People have to purchase the parts from the company stores only.I tried the stores in Patna but no one is providing satisfactory solution.Not even anyone from the customer support called.I am really very disappointed with the response.

Why people will purchase these kind of expensive machine from the company like Usha which has no customer support at all.It is better to purchase machines whose parts are easily available in the market like local one.

Thanks people for reading and rating my reviews.Thanks for your precious time.

Regards