Handy:

Usha

More than enough features for domestic usage
Aug 14, 2015 08:21 PM 12832 Views

Handy:

I have been using this from past 3 years. I have no complaints on this. Only wonderful experiences with this stitch magic. This is my first electric machine.

My training teacher advise me to buy it.Usha provides you 3 free demo sessions and 2 years of warranty

You need to call Usha customer care to register for a free demo session every time

Also you will get very good demo sessions in Youtube.When I brought this, I completely have to depend demo sessions given by Usha. I got a demo DVD along the product but it was not working from the beginning.

Cost is high but after started using it, you will feel the price is reasonable.Along with the machine, you will get

1) ON/OFF foot controller( wire attached to the controller, one end to join machine, second end to plug in to the power)

2) plastic case

3)Small Needle box(twin needle included), 4 plastic bobbins, 1 bobbin case, 2 color threads, machine oil, normal footer, piping footer, one step button hole footer, picot footer, needle changer

Advantages:

1) One step button hole stitching, you will not get this in most of models.

2) Good engine capability.

3) Much more stitch functionalities

4) Easy to change switch length and width adjustments

5) Easy to change footers.

6) Carrying and cleaning is quite easy.

Need to be careful

1) while changing stitch pattern as it is not that smooth movements.

2) use light off button every halt while sewing, not to get machine over heated. Over heating electric machines tends to less durability.

Usha Janome Stitch Magic