Cooling and Sound:

Feel cool
Jun 25, 2015 03:50 PM 7645 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I bought a Usha Honeywell CL30XC Room Air Cooler from the Barnala(PUNJAB) city. I bought it in just eight thousand rupees only.

It has white and grey color. It give the  cool air when we use it. In the cooler here is a pump in which we can start or stop the water pumping for increasing or decreasing the cooling.

Also provides a control a witch for the fan, by using it we can on or off the fan or also can the increase or decrease the speed of fan e.g. low high or medium.

At the bottom there are four legs for the standing on the earth and also gives the four tyers so that we can move on place to another easily.

We can fill the water in this cooler approximately fifty or sixty letrs. Finally I would like to say that this cooler gives me value of the money. It has good quality and the body is good shape and design the material has good quality which is used to making it. I recommended it.

Usha Honeywell CL30XC Room Air Cooler