Handy:

Usha

Maharashtra (Pune) India
Worth The Price
Aug 14, 2018 05:37 PM 1700 Views
(Updated Aug 14, 2018 05:36 PM)

Handy:

Usha is a very old & well known brand in a India. I was interested in a fashion designing so I decided to get the new sewing machine for my start up.

I ordered this Allure model on amazon and it was delivered within 3 days. The price was ok comparing to the features it has.It comes with some kit which are enough for beginners.

Also they have provided demo CD inside the packing.

Design wise its very compact and portable.

Comes with attached handle above which makes it easy to move anywhere. There are few embroidery patters provided, They have given 2yrs warranty on this machine.

There is a led light which is add on . It helps when its little dark in the room. Running is smooth.

Its just that sometime it makes a higher noise may be because I didint clean it for a long time. Other wise product is awesome. Very handy, I will recommend if you want a within a budget a speedy and designer  sewing machine at the start up of your design line.

Usha Allure Electric Sewing Machine