Handy:

New Delhi India
Best electric sewing machine
Feb 24, 2016 01:12 PM 5018 Views

Handy:

I had purchased an electric sewing machine of Usha Brand last year. It cost is reasonable with comparison of its quality. I am using this machine with great satisfaction as it works very well. I would like to say that it is really a lightweight and portable. It enables me to design and stitch dresses at me according to my will and comfort. One this is also mentionable that it has some stitching pattern alonwith button hole and faul pikko. This Automatic Machine has 6 built in stitches. It has single touch reverse stitch and four step button holing with picot(Rolled Hem) application which is very useful to make our clothes. Now I am really feeling excitement with my sewing machine of this category. I use it for stitching my all the dresses and my husband’s clothes like shirt and Pants. I am also a great fond of making frocks and other similar garments for small kids. So this machine gives me a chance to enjoy my hobby a lot. This machine is efficient enough to stitch heavy clothes. It is useful for a small hole in our shirt or pant to get mending.

It mitigates the extra effort to run the machine by manually as it is an electric one. Ii is really helping me to sew perfectly and conveniently without extra effort. So I can recommend it for every housewife and tailors for it.

Write a Review on Usha Allure Electric Sewing Machine