Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Usha

Good One
Jun 08, 2018 03:40 PM 1151 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 08, 2018 03:36 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello everyone, today I am going to discuss about Usha Air King Cooler.I have buyed this cooler 2 year ago and it is working quite brilliantly.Look everyone cant afford A.C in summer but the summer in India is quite dangerous people get sick due to amount of hotness and humidity present in the atmosphere.So it is important to get some cold air and some relieve from summer.So here presenting Usha Air King we all have heard about Usha brand we have also seen fans, stiching machines of that it is the brand which is excellent in the market.Now I will tell you about featuresof this cooler: 1) First one is its tank where u we fill water, its so big that if u full it u dont have to fill it for 3 days, and its not like other coolers that u have to put water by opening its side panel.In Usha Air King if u look at left side u will find a water filling hole where u just fit ur pipe water automatically goes inside it u dont have to open it.2) It is working quite brilliantly in summer just put some water in it and it will give u cold air, so u can get rid of summer3) Third is its look it is quite classy.It has three buttons at the top from where u adjust the speed, pump and swing of the cooler.And near air hole u will find adjustment keys for air direction ( i.e Up and down) .At Right side a meter is given from where u can check how much water is left in it.So overall it is a must buy cooler if u want to relax in summer and get rid of it.I am sharing some pictures of it.Feel free to comment and tell me if I m wrong somewhere.

Write a Review on Usha Air King - CD703 Desert Air Cooler