Parking:

Store Range:

Horrid experience!
Oct 14, 2016 03:23 PM 2632 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Oct 14, 2016 03:32 PM)

Parking:

Store Range:

Had gone there to get the touch screen issue fixed for my iPhone 5s. The executive checked the phone and said that there is a physical damage to the phone and is not covered in warranty. The phone just had a superficial dent on the outer casing(limited to the outer casing, it was no way reaching the glass panel outer edge. I called up the Apple care and explained the whole situation. The apple care sr advisor asked me to send the pics on a link that they shared with me and also asked me to let him speak to the customer executive at Unicorn. I handed over the phone to the customer executive at Unicorn. I believe the apple sr advisor would have told him that I would be sending the pics of the phone for their review - this guy goes inside the service station with my phone and comes back after 5 mins. I noticed that my phone now had a very visible dent right on the edge of the screen and the start of the casing. It seemed like it was made with a small screwdriver(the ones used to open the iPhone casing). When I confronted this with the Unicorn executive he was in total denial!

Was duped!

Absolutely horrid experience! Beware, fraud people!

Unicorn Store - Pune