Bhagvan Chamber, 2nd Floor, Near Laxmi Hall, R C Dutt Road, Jetalpur, Vadodara 390020, GJ

+91-265-2343147

Tasty Pizza...!
Aug 01, 2015 11:32 PM 6041 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 01, 2015 11:32 PM)

Let me tell you and am a big pizza lover.I have tried many restaurants to know different taste.Uncle Sams pizza of Baroda is awesume . I have been there many times in my friends birthday party.

Uncle sams pizza is quite cheap in price as compared to domizos piza and pizza hut.Uncle Sams pizza had a large variety of pizza and the one which I most like is thin crust of uncle sams pizza.

The upper layers of the pizza are too attractive that you can't stop yourself to have it.The quality of food is good  and the quick serviceis provide by the staff.

There are large varieties of starters over there from which Mayoneze pasta are the best.Uncle sams provides different  package: -Unlimited- price is fixed and you can eat upon your capacity.One should surely have pizzas of uncle sams.

Write a Review on Uncle Sam's Pizza - Alkapuri - Vadodara