Handy:

Ultra

ULTRA WET GRINDER (1.25 Ltrs)
Jun 10, 2007 04:31 PM 36615 Views

Handy:

After discussing with friends and other users we finally decided to buy Ultra Wet Grinder. There are two sizes avbl 1.25 ltrs and 2 ltrs. We decided to go for 1.25 ltrĀ  as we are a small family and we wanted grinder to take less kitchen space (moving grinder is difficult as it is heavy 1.25 ltrs weighs 10 kgs)

We visited EZone, (Koramangala, Bangalore). We found EZone a good shop, very specious and courtous sales person. Their offer price was one of the best. They did not have 1.25 ltr model available. But they say that it will be available soon.

So we tried out other shops BIGBAZAR:

They have 7 pieces and offered same price as EZone. But they could not meet other criterias - all 7 boxes were opened and looked old. As a thumb rule I do not buy any open piece. I asked sales person if they can provide a sealed piece - they say they are helpless and I can check the opened piece to my satisfaction.

I called Adishwara HSR and Pai Marathalli -one of them offered higher price and other says that they do not stock Ultra.

I called up EZone and asked if they can inform me when the stock is available. He noted my number. I was surprise to get a call after 5 days imforming that stock is available. I visited EZone same evening and got a sealed piece.

We have used the Wet Grinder many times. It works great. Earlier we were using mixture/grinder - which was painful to use. It used to take more time. With WET GRINDER batter is fluffier (lighter) and whiter.

Ultra Pride Plus