Stay away from these scammers
Aug 19, 2019 04:21 AM 671 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 19, 2019 04:23 AM)

I wish If I could give zero star but it's the least accepted rating in google. They don't even deserve one star.

First of all, I am not any agent of any company nor it is paid comment. My main objective is to help people and stay away from frauds and this is probably my longest ever review anywhere on the internet. Here are my two cents for Ujjwal Packers and Movers.

Do not go blindly by looking at the review and stars. It's all fake or paid. I did the same mistake and I don't want others to suffer as I did.

Here's my detailed experience with them:

12th June 2018: I was looking to shift my bike from Delhi to Gujarat since a lot of paperwork plus additional requirements needed for railway transportation. So I started looking for decent packers and movers who could do the job. I contacted Ujjwal Packers and Movers by looking at no. of positive review and ratings and there were few negative comments but they were detailed that how pathetic their services were. I wish If I had researched a bit more about them. Now, coming back to the incident, I called at the given no. and discussed the rate and time for the whole process. The owner told me it will take 3-4 days. Although it's hardly 1000 km away from Delhi. I agreed.

13th June: They loaded my bike from Delhi in time. So far the experience was good because service was prompt. I paid him in advance and that was my worst decision. Never ever pay all the money in advance. Keep it 50-50. 50 before work and 50 after. Now here comes the worst part. I called them and enquired about my bike and probable delivery date. They said it would take 3-4 days. I was okay with it.

16th June: I called the owner again and enquired him about my bike he said your bike is on the way and will be reaching by day after tomorrow. I was kind of angry because of delay but at the same time, I could do nothing about it.

17th June: I again enquired about my bike from owner and to my "SHOCK" he replied that my bike was still in godown. He was lying to me all this time. He told me that by tomorrow my bike will be loaded and will be delivered to me by 19th June. I was quite furious by his action but helpless and said okay.

18th June: On 18th he said the same thing and I was quite frustrated by now and told him not to load my bike anymore and refund the advance payment.

20th June: I sent my friend to their office for bike and payment and the owner literally made him for 5 hours for the bike and refund. As he was doing his other work. He literally harassed and made my friend suffered as he knew I am out of station.

By 6 pm I was about lodge a legal complaint against them since neither they were returning my bike nor the advance money. I called him again one last time if he will return the money and he replied to come at 8 pm. This was the high time my uncle went there and collected money and bike and my uncle told me they have used my bike ruthlessly and the service is required. I was happy that I got my bike back from these fraudsters.

So guys, this was my long and detailed experience with if you have read till this point and still want to go for it, then I wish you luck.

Ujjwal National Packers and Movers