Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

India
Ubuntu one of the best operating system
Feb 07, 2016 07:40 PM 4768 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Ubuntu is the among one of the best operating system for computers. It is considered the best competitor of Windows operating system. Many person install this operating system as secondary operating system, they keep Windows 8 in their pc or laptop along with Ubuntu because Ubuntu is considered as Virus free because it is Linux based operating system so it is free of spyware and Virus.

I also downloaded this operating system from its official site because it is free of cost and after that I dual boot my laptop .I keep Windows 8.1 along with Ubuntu software . using Ubuntu I found it very convenient and it has all the features that you need .it is very good and the graphics is also nice.

Overall this operating system is very good, if you want to install this you can install it .It is available free of cost from its official website.

Ubuntu Linux