Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Budaun India
Complicated features
Jul 31, 2017 12:39 PM 1353 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Today I am telling you about the Ubuntu Operating system. This Operating System is command base and it is a Debian based Linux Operating system. Its features are very complicated for the ordinary user if he has no basic knowledge about the Linux otherwise its good. This OS comes in many categories like as Kali Linux, Peppermint linux and etc. Help functionality is good for this OS.

Recently I used this OS in my Laptop but I have not understood its features. We can not easy to install any software and I faced problem while I install this OS in my Laptop. Its very typical to install in Computer compare than the Windows XP, 7, 8, and 10.

This OS not User-friendly but its good for Programming and for hacking. It's service also good. We can not easy to create the Partitions. I give only two stars.

Ubuntu Linux