Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Budaun India
Very typical to understand
Sep 14, 2017 09:38 PM 1128 Views (via Android App)

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

As you know Ubuntu Linux is the very popular OS in the world for only programming, hacking and etc. work but its very difficult to understand because its all features are very complecated not the user friendly.So this OS is not user friendly and some little bit problems come during installation so normal user we can not install in his laptop or computer who haven't any type knowledge about the OS.Mostly this OS use for Hacking, Programming and Networking which is very difficult.Once I install the OS in my laptop for programming and networking practice and I do not understand its features clearly because all features are different to the basic Windows XP/7/8/etc.BY the way Help functionality is good and virus free OS but its GUI not user friendly and this OS provide good service.So on the basis my above experience I gives only two star.

Ubuntu Linux