Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Worst service
Nov 28, 2018 07:33 PM 12783 Views (via Mobile)

Concept:

Features & Functionality:

Ease of use:

Help & Support:

Hello friends today I would like to share my review about UberEATS.

Me and my friend decided to order something from Uber eats so we place an order when start waiting for on the app it was shown that order is confirmed and food is being prepared and now it is out for the delivery.

We were so excited that we don't have to do anything and will get the food home. And the app for showing that the food will be delivered in 15 minutes that was 25 minutes but the food was not delivered.

Suddenly the delivery boy call and ask that where to come his excuse was that he is out of petrol so he will deliver it now.

We consider that it's ok it happens that delivery boy again called after 10 minutes and asked us to come on the main road which is 1 km away from your home and take the order.

Don't be able to do that because we don't have a vehicle so the requested him he told us that he will not come it will burn his petrol too much and he was not ready to come on any condition there.

So we have walked half way and then we got the delivery when we came back home and open the order it was the wrong order and also it was too cold.

From that day we haven't order anything from the ubereats because it gave the worst service.

And in the future I will not going to order food from ubereats I will rather choose to be starved

I would like to give 1 star out of 5.

UberEATS