Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Great Experience with Amazing Drivers
May 29, 2020 07:38 AM 1730 Views (via Android App)
(Updated May 29, 2020 02:30 PM)

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

I used Uber Cab service when I was in Delhi. I took 3 rides and I had a good experience in all of them.

The driver seemed to be polite, help me with my luggage, well knowledge about routes apart from the fact that he also uses the Google Maps app. He also maintains the pristine condition inside the car and with most of them I had a great conversation during the rides.

I had also noticed that Uber provides a cab at a low price as compared to its adversaries. That's one of the reasons I choose Uber over others.

Their cabs arrived at the scheduled timing and they had a wide range of payment options like Cash, Paytm, UPI, Credit/Debit Card, and Gift Card.

Use some this payment option you can also get some additional cashback/discounts.

They have a feature in the app "Add Saved Place" where you can save your home or frequently visiting addresses for quickly and easily applying for a ride.

I would like to see Uber services reach out to other cities of India and giving us the best experiences during our ride.

Uber Cabs