Was the tour operator helpful:

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Hello Everyone.

Uber cabs doesn't provide a good service, A week ago when I arrived Nizmuddin Station at 3:30 AM and it was raining heavily so I decided to book a cab with Uber App. so I opened the app pinned my location and its was showing there were many cabs near me so I tried to book a cab to Noida sector 35 but due to some technical issues it couln't book a ride so I tried several times and a miracle happened a cab was finally booked, waiting time was about 3 minutes but I waited for 15 Minutes but the cab didn't arrived so I called the driver and driver didn't responded, after that I waited for 5 minutes and called the driver again he picked the call so I asked him to where is he? instead of replying he asked me where I want to go. I told him the details and asked him to come fast.

My estimated price for the trip was Rs 367. but when I reached my destination the total cost was Rs 507 I was shocked after seeing the bill so I asked the driver that estimated price was Rs 367 and the bill is of Rs 507 so he said I don't know anything just pay me. So I really got irritated with the service of Uber and uninstalled the Uber App. And i'm never going to install it again.

Uber Cabs